WELCOME TO THE DH3EAST WEBSITE
Homeowners – this is your website. We hope everyone will actively contribute and look forward to receiving your Tips for Tucson and Trips Taken sections. You can keep your own details up to date and view the whole neighborhood online. You will find key information from the maintenance and architect committees and we hope you will check often for upcoming events. We aim to provide a short introduction on the site for our new homeowners; if you have just moved in, welcome to DH3East we look forward to getting to know you. You must login to see Member specific information under the link above and to open the Neighborhood Directory.
Prospective Owners – We hope this website provides you with an introduction to our lovely HOA as well as key information including our bylaws and CCR’s.
Note: We are always striving to improve our website; we will be adding more details about the HOA and Green Valley over time. Our objective is to insure that both homeowners and prospective owners will find useful information relevant to their requirements. Please use the Contact Us page if you have suggestions for us to consider. Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE: some members are feeding Javelinas outside their property wall; feeding is not permitted by Arizona Statute 13-2927 - Unlawful feeding of wildlife. A person who feeds wildlife, except birds and squirrels, intentionally, knowingly or recklessly feeding, attracting or otherwise enticing wildlife into an area commits unlawful feeding.
Thanks to Melissa Anderson for the picture. 10 baby Javelinas!
- We have a specific Architectural/Landscaping Change Request form. There is also a copy on the Key Committee Details page under the Members link above. Please email or return via hard copy to one of the team listed on the form.
Architectural Change Request Form 2019
- If you want a quick look up sheet of our officers and committee chairs, please go to the Key Committee Details page listed under the MEMBERS heading at the top of this Home Page. We have listed a one page pdf file for you to print. An updated 2019 version is after our AGM.
As per our current CCR's, the board can approve an Enforcement Procedure to use if long standing infringements are not corrected. We will of course always try to resolve issues with our members first, but should the issue continue over the long term, we now have an approved and published Enforcement Procedure if required. Please see the Overview of Board Meetings page for details.
Updated on January 22, 2019
FOCUS ON THE CAMINO DEL SOL LARGE COMMON AREA PROJECT
Our Major Camino Del Sol Beautification Project continues to develop nicely after 3+ years.
This was one of the three significant initiatives planned by the HOA Board between 2014-2017 in order to maintain the integrity of our neighborhood and the value of our properties.
The Texas Rangers at the south end and the Fairy Dusters further to the north have grown by 4 times their original size! Thanks again to all of our wonderful volunteers who worked on this two year long project!
You can see more pictures of our projects in our Photo Albums.
Left: Sonoran 'native plants', Ocotillos growing beside our south end monument.
Right: Result of our Beautification Project in the common area along Camino del Sol.
Please Note: You can find a complete outline plan of our entire Camino del Sol Common Area Project on the Key Committees Details page. We also have pictures of the 2014 working group and the results of the project at the end of 2014 in the album under the Photos link. Please take a look!
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR OUR FRIENDS AND MEMBERS:
1. Are you thinking of selling your house? Please be aware that as of February 2, 2015 the Arizona Department of Real Estate requires Sellers listing their properties for sale immediately provide information on page 1 of the H.O.A. Condominium Planned Community Addendum.
Details of the key information you will need to provide can be found on the Important Documents page of this website.
2. Important HOA Board statement regarding parking: 2015 Parking Statement.pdf
3. Relevant updates have been made on all website pages to key roles and committees after the Annual General Meeting held in February 2018.
4. Are you looking to re-landscape your yard? See the update below on our new 'gardens section'. You can find this on the Tips on Tucson page. Please also check out the urgent information about Buffel Grass there too.
5. There is a Landscape and Architecture Request form that you should complete when asking the Architecture committee to approve your plans. Please go to the Key Committee Details page for a copy of the form. Thank you for your support!
Updated on December 3, 2017
GETTING TO KNOW YOU - WE HOLD A NUMBER OF SOCIAL EVENTS DURING THE YEAR - HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
2019 Annual Buffet:
On Wednesday, January 16th, fifty six residents gathered at the Desert Hills Social Center for an exciting time with delicious meals, glorious fattening pie and extraordinary entertainment. Even dancing !!!!!!
The band, “VINTAGE” want you to know that you were very generous in your tips and they thank you. I also thank you for responding as you did.
Our next gathering will be a neighborhood patio party of drinks and appetizers. I’ll do the work and set up...... but I need someone to offer use of their patio late in April.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on: 520-400-6676.
Or you can use the 'Contact Us' page on the website.
SOCIAL COMMITTEE UPDATES FOR 2018 - SEE 'PHOTOS' LINK ABOVE FOR PICTURES
LADIES MONTHLY LUNCHEONS
These are held on the first Friday of every month; the next luncheon details will be posted on the website calendar about 7-10 days in advance.
This is a great time to get acquainted with other ladies in our HOA. If you are not on a 'caller list' for these events, please contact Alice Heeszel on 520-903-7199, e-mail her at email@example.com or use the website's Contact Us page by the Wednesday before the luncheon date. Thank you.
Updated on January 27, 2019
OUR "TUCSON TIPS" PAGE: WHAT CAN YOU FIND THERE?
1, ATTENTION ALL HOMEOWNERS BUFFEL GRASS:
We all need to be aware of the danger of Buffel grass in our subdivision. It is a safety issue because it burns hot (1600 degrees) and when it burns, it will return but native plants will not. In addition,it spreads quickly. It competes with native plants for nutrients and will choke them out.
Please go to the Tucson Tips page for more information and websites you can access with videos. We have this already in DH3East and we need your help to eradicate it.
2. GARDENING INFORMATION:
We also have an area on the Tucson Tips page about Gardens. This area of the page includes specific HOA news and general sources of information about gardening in the desert. For instance, did you know there is a Gardening Club in Green Valley? Their details and also several websites about gardening and the desert can be found on the page already. New information will be added from time to time.
NOTE: New Guidelines have been added to help you in planning the right plants and trees to create a wonderful desert landscape across our HOA. You can find out about plants that require little water, invasive plants in Arizona to avoid and we have a guideline with some 400 desert plants to help you.
3. PLACES TO VISIT AND SOME OF TUCSON'S OLDEST RESTAURANTS TOO
Have you eaten at Blue Willow? Or do you know where the Sweetwater Wetlands can be found?
Updated on January 22, 2019